Monday, November 28, 2005

Viva la Journey!

Mind my typing mistakes, these french keyboards have a wacky positioning of letters. Its always a bit of an adjustment when trying to do things your so used to in a different way. I never thought id take western keyboards for granted, walking, seeingg, talking maybe, not keyboards.

after an exciting week in England. My love and i have arrived in Paris.
How i wish you were here.

Staying at Georgina's Auntie's villa just outside of Paris proper. They are amazingly insightful, kind and loving people. As always i am humbled by all the beautiful people that surround me.

Discipline, and upkeeping it have always proved to be a challenge amongst the restlessness of body and mind, and as some of you may know i like challenge, and myself can be a very big challenge at times. truly while travelling, with a constant shift of environment, people and food; true foundation must come from within.

Georgy and i now are going to explore the city known to parisians as home. Ill say hi to Jim Morrison for ya ok?

1 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola soy youssef en erfoud que tal me amiga yeorgina muchas gracias con todos los fotografias y asta luego am sory adont spik english adios me amiga god bayyyyyyyyyyyyyy youssef grai erfoud kanada bay bay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home